Customer service 1.800.8227836
Frequently Asked Questions
Ordering & Payment Questions Shipping Questions Custom Stencil Questions
Ordering & Payment Questions
1. How do I log in and submit payment for an invoice? In order to keep your payment information secure, we DO NOT retain credit card numbers. Therefore, if you have a balance due for additional items or shipping charges, you will need to log in to you account to remit payment. On our home page, click: ACCOUNT Enter the Email and Password associated with your account and click SIGN IN Click VIEW ORDER for the most recent order Click PAY NOW under Balance Due in the right hand column Submit credit card information, etc.
Back to top
2. Where do you ship? We ship stencils to most countries in the world. After you place an order from a country outside of the USA, we will advise you of the shipping options and related charges and ask for your approval before a charge to your credit card is made for the shipping charges. Please note that this does not include any Customs Charges that may be incurred when you receive the delivery.
3. What are your shipping charges? For regular shipping within the United States via UPS or USPS (our choice unless you specify): 0.01 - 10.00 = $6.30 $10.01 - 20.00 = $6.75 $20.01 - 30.00 = $7.00 $30.01 - 40.00 = $7.50 $40.01 - 50.00 = $8.00 $50.01 - 60.00 = $9.00 $60.01 + = $10.00
Custom Stencil Questions
1. What type of image do I need to supply for a custom stencil? The best (and least expensive) type of image is one that is in VECTOR format. Usually this is in the form of a PDF, EPS or AI file. This does not apply to image files that are placed in these programs and then saved in that format. The digital file must consist of vector points. We also accept JPEG files, faxes, drawings and photos.
2. What does a custom stencil cost? The price of a custom stencil can vary depending on the type of image supplied, the amount of "hands on" drawing we have to do, size and intricacy, and plastic type. For a cookie size stencil, design fees generally run $25-50 and cutting fees are $10 for the first copy and $5 each for extra copies. Cake side/top stencils can vary from $50-$150+ for design and $10-40+ for cutting. Wall stencils also depend on the number of overlays, so their price can be $50-250+.