1.75 Inch Medium Script Cake Stencil SetAdd to Wishlist
Featuring script lettering these lettering stencil sets can be used to stencil or paint individual letters (or create a monograms) onto macarons, petits fours, cookies, cupcakes and as cake appliques. These can be applied with buttercream, royal icing, airbrushing, luster dusts, edible paints and glitters and any other confectionery mediums. Available in three sizes with all 26 uppercase letters.
- Medium Uppercase Letter Set A-Z: 1 3/4" high
- Sheet Size: Contains 5 Sheets 4 6/8" w x 15 1/2" h
- Laser cut on 10 mil food-grade Mylar
- Holds up to repeated use, textural products and airbrushing.
- Made in the USA
Tips for Stenciling Letters Onto Cakes:
- Stenciling on a buttercream cake is easy, but your surface icing needs to be DRY AND SMOOTH! Let it set up overnight before stenciling.
- Use a creamy consistency of buttercream and apply to the letter opening with an offset spatula then, using an icing spreader scrape off the excess icing, to leave only a slight raised reveal (thicker reveals may lead to the icing pulling up when you remove the stencil.
- Use masking tape to mask letters in between that you don't want the icing to touch!
- Gently pull off stencil and "voila" you have successfully stenciled lettering onto a cake!
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review