Round Blocker Stencils for CookiesAdd to Wishlist
Block off circular areas on background and allover cookie stencil designs to allow stenciling numbers, letters or messages. You can also use these to isolate round messages or designs. Comes with an accompanying round masking piece.
- Round Openings and Shapes: Available in 3", 2 3/4", 2 1/2", 2", 1 3/4" and 1 1/2" (The pink circle represents the open part of this stencil)
- Sheet - 5 1/2" (without tab) and fits into a standard Stencil Genie
Customizing Your Stencil:
- Contact us today or start a chat conversation with us if you need these in a different size or you would like a different shape.
Stencil Highlights & Care:
- Laser cut on 10 mil food-grade Mylar
- Greater durability than standard acetate
- Works well with both royal icing and airbrushing
- Made in the USA
- DO NOT HEAT PLASTIC - to clean, gently clean under warm soapy water and allow to airdry. You can even clean them between two damp paper towels.
- Storage: Store in our Keep Safe Album to prevent damage.
Uses for These Blocker Sets:
- Use the masking piece to block off overall patterns so that you can then layer messages, numbers for birthday, letters for monograms or other design elements. (Cool Tip: hold down the masking piece with a weight or with a skewer.)
- Use the blocking stencil to isolate the area from the rest of the overall pattern while stenciling messages, letters, numbers and design elements.
- Use any of these as a masking & isolating tool around cookie stencil sheets that have multiple designs. This will prevent overspray/spread.
- Use these as an adapter piece to use with round cookie stencils so that they work in the Stencil Genie.
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review