Satin Ice Edible Paint SetsAdd to Wishlist
Satin Ice ready to use Edible Paint will add a creative finish to your treats without compromising on taste. Use the colors straight from the tube or mix any together to create new exciting shades.
Satin Ice Edible Paint Highlights:
- TASTE: Edible Paint is tasteless. Do not consume until dry.
- WORKABILITY: Use colors straight from the tube or mix colors together to create new exciting shades.
- NUTRITION: Vegetarian, Nut Free
- FINISH: Smooth and opaque finish.
- VERSATILE USES: Fondant, Gum Paste, Royal Icing / Cookie Icing, Crusted Buttercream, Sugar Cookies, Macarons, Marshmallows
DOES IT HAVE FLAVOR?
Once the Edible Paint has dried on your surface, there will not be a taste. If you consume the Edible Paint while it’s still wet, there will be an unpleasant taste.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO DRY?
It will take between 1-3 hours for the paint to dry depending on how thick the coat is.
FOR BEST RESULTS:
- Shake the tube well and open the tube of paint upright.
- Cut the tip to size, then carefully pour the paint into a painter’s palette.
- Use the paint for fine details, outlining, or intricate designs with a skinny round brush.
- When applying paint to a larger surface, we recommend using a wide flat brush to achieve smooth coverage.
- If a second coat is needed, wait for the first coat to dry.
- *For the metallic paint, the pearlescent pigments may separate and settle in the tip of the tube. Use a toothpick to unclog. Store tip up.
Vegetarian, Nut Free
Wipe tip clean after use. To avoid settling in the tip of the tube, store paints with the tip side up at room temperature.
CAN I MIX COLORS?
Yes! The Edible Paints can be mixed together to create unique shades! For example, combine yellow and green to achieve a bright green color or mix red and yellow to get a beautiful orange hue! The possibilities are endless!
HOW DO I CLEAN THE BRUSHES AFTER USING EDIBLE PAINT?
Rinse the brush with dish soap and water and set aside to dry.
MY PAINT WON’T SQUEEZE OUT OF THE TUBE, HOW DO I UNCLOG THE TIP?
Clear the clogged tip by pressing a toothpick or pin through the tip of the tube.
CAN I USE EDIBLE PAINT ON CHOCOLATE & OIL BASED PRODUCTS?
No, Edible Paint is not ideal for these applications.
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review