Satin Ice Food Color MarkersAdd to Wishlist
Satin Ice Food Color Markers make decorating easy! Available in a variety of sets, these markers are perfect for use on cookies, cakes, or cupcake toppers that have a hardened surface. Try using on PYO cookies, adding final touches to iced cookies, or use it with our Valentine's Word Search Cookies.
Food Color Markers Highlights:
- TASTE: Tasteless
- WORKABILITY: Optimal ink flow creates smooth color without having to press hard.
- NUTRITION: Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free, Vegetarian, Kosher
- FEATURES: Saturated with bold color & long-lasting ink.
- VERSATILE USES: Dried Royal Icing, Fondant & Cookie Icing that has set, Baked Sugar Cookies, Wafer Paper, Easter Eggs, Marshmallows, Cake Pops and other chocolate covered desserts
WHAT CAN YOU USE FOOD COLOR MARKERS ON?
- Dried Royal Icing
- Fondant & Cookie Icing that has set
- Baked Sugar Cookies
- Wafer Paper
- Easter Eggs
- Cake Pops and other chocolate covered desserts
DO THEY CONTAIN FDA APPROVED COLOR?
Yes, Satin Ice Food Color Markers are made in the USA and manufactured with FDA approved food color that is safe to eat.
WHAT SETS & COLORS ARE AVAILABLE?
• Bold Tip – Red, Yellow, Green, Blue Black
• Neon Fine Tip – Purple, Pink, Orange, Green, Black
• Extra Fine Tip – Brown, Red, Green, Blue Black
ARE THE COLORS VIBRANT?
Yes, each marker is saturated with bold color and long-lasting ink that flows smooth without having to press hard.
To ensure that the markers can be used again and again, we recommend immediately wiping the tip of the markers with a clean, damp paper towel and tightly replacing the cap after use, storing them with the tips faced down.
Gluten Free, Nut Free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian, Kosher
WHAT IS THE SHELF LIFE?
HOW TO GET THE BEST RESULTS WHEN USING FOOD COLOR MARKERS?
1. Only use on surfaces that are dry and set or hardened.
2. Be sure to use with light pressure so that the tip of the markers don’t get damaged.
3. When using multiple colors at once, allow one color to dry completely so that the other color doesn’t bleed into it or stain the other marker tip.
DOES THE EDIBLE INK TASTE LIKE ANYTHING?
The edible ink does not have a flavor so using the markers to decorate your desserts will not compromise your end result!
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review