Satin Ice Meringue PowderAdd to Wishlist
Satin Ice Meringue Powder is idea for making fluffy meringue toppings, royal icing, marshmallow toppings, fillings and more!
- Pleasant taste and smell
- Higher percentage of egg whites creates a high quality, fluffy meringue. Can also be used as a frosting stabilizer.
- Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free, Vegetarian, Kosher
- Creates a light & airy meringue with stiff peaks
- Use for meringue, royal icing, fillings, and more. Can also be used as a frosting stabilizer
What is the difference between meringue powder and powdered egg whites? Powdered egg whites are solely egg whites while meringue powder is a mixture of ingredients including egg white powder, sugar, flavors and stabilizers.
HOW CAN I MAKE ROYAL ICING USING SATIN ICE MERINGUE POWDER?
- Add 4 cups (480 g) powdered sugar and 3 Tbsp (30 g) Meringue Powder to a mixing bowl.
- Blend on low speed with a paddle attachment just until incorporated.
- Scrape down sides of mixing bowl.
- On low speed, add 5 Tbsp (one at a time) until sugar is fully dissolved and a thick consistency is achieved.
- Scrape down sides of mixing bowl. Mix for an additional 2-4 minutes.
- If too thick, add 1 tsp of water at a time until desired consistency is achieved. If too thin, add a Tbsp of powdered sugar until desired consistency is achieved.
- Makes approximately 2 cups
HOW CAN I MAKE A MERINGUE TOPPING USING SATIN ICE MERINGUE POWDER?
- Dry mix 3 Tbsp (30 g) Meringue Powder with 3/4 cup (139 g) sugar.
- Gently stir in 1 cup warm water (90-110˚F). Let mixture sit for 2 minutes to hydrate.
- Using the whisk attachment, mix on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Whip on high speed for 2-4 minutes or until stiff peaks form.
- Makes approximately 5 cups
Replace lid and store in a cool, dry place. It does contain eggs, but meringue powder does not require refrigeration.
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review